Selecting a low cost 3D printer has often meant living with a tiny build area, or living without high resolution and time-saving automation. Until today. Introducing the monochrome ZPrinter 350, the most affordable, automated 3D printer ever.
- Produce full-size models 5x-10x faster than all other systems
- Print complex 3D CAD geometries in 300 x 450 dpi resolution
- Enjoy time-saving, automated operation that anyone can use
- Control expenses with the industry's lowest operating cost
- Print multiple models simultaneously to support your entire design department or classroom
- Color: White
- Build Speed: 0.8 inch/hour (20 mm/hour)
- Build Size: 8 x 10 x 8 inches (203 x 254 x 203 mm)
- Layer Thickness: 0.0035 – 0.004 inches (0.089 – 0.102 mm)
- Material Options: High performance composite
- Resolution: 300 x 450 dpi
- Number of Printheads: 1
- Equipment Dimensions: 48 x 31 x 55 inches (122 x 79 x 140 cm)
- Equipment Weight: 395 lbs (179 kg)
- System Software: Z Corporation’s proprietary software accepts solid models in STL, VRML PLY, 3DS, and ZPR file formats as input. The software runs on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista.
To order supplies for a ZPrinter machine, visit www.zcorp.com and open an account.