3D System's best-in-class, high performance ZPrinter 650 meets the needs of the most demanding application environments, with superior color and resolution, the industry's largest build volume, and high throughput that can easily meet the requirements of multiple users with multiple needs.
Fastest Print Speed
ZPrinter 650 joins 3D Systems's family of the world's fastest 3d printers.
- 5X-10X faster than all other systems
- Fastest automated ZPrinter ever
- Output multiple models in hours, not days
- Support an entire engineering department or classroom with ease
Largest Models, Greatest Throughput
Prints a new running shoe prototype in full size, or a large architectural model, in a single build.
- Industry's largest build size: 10 x 15 x 8 inches (254 x 381 x 203mm)
- Most useful build area available
- Build multiple models at the same time by stacking and nesting parts-without support structures
- Print very large models without combining smaller parts into a whole
The best choice for realistic models and precise detail.
- Print resolution: 600 x 540 dpi
- 3d print the most intricate detail: a thin wall on a mechanical prototype, a railing on an architectural model
Highest quality color available in a 3d printer.
- Color dramatically communicates design intent
- Produce realistic color models without painting
- Better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs
- Five print heads, including black, provide the best range of accurate colors, including a true black, and consistent color
- 3d print text labels or images directly onto models
Easy to Use
Spend time generating ideas, not operating a 3D printer.
- Automated setup and self monitoring
- Automated powder loading and recycling
- Snap-in binder cartridges
- Intuitive control panel for easy operation
- Requires minimal training and expertise
Fits into any office or school environment.
- Quiet, safe, odor free
- Built-in powder recycling and finishing stations create an integrated, all-in-one 3d printing system
- Color: 390,000 colors (top-of-the-line color)
- Build Speed: 1.1"/hour
- Build Size: 10 x 15 x 8 inches (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
- Layer Thickness: 0.0035-0.004 inches (0.089-0.102 mm)
- Material Options: High-performance composite
- Resolution: 600 x 540 dpi
- Number of Print Heads: 5
- Number of Jets: 1520
- Equipment Dimensions: 74 x 29 x 57 inches (188 x 74 x 145 cm)
- System Software: accepts solid models in STL, VRML, PLY, 3DS, and ZPR file formats as input. The software runs on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista.
- Equipment Weight: 750 lbs (340 kg)
To order supplies for a ZPrinter machine, visit www.zcorp.com and open an account.