Autodesk Quantity Takeoff
Cost Estimating & Quantity Surveying Software
Autodesk Quantity Takeoff building cost estimating software helps make material costing faster, easier, and more accurate. Cost estimators can create synchronized, comprehensive project views that combine important information from building information modeling (BIM) tools such as Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, and Revit MEP software together with geometry, images, and data from other tools. Automatically or manually measure areas and count building components, export to Microsoft Excel, and publish to DWF format.
- Takeoff in minutes automatically-Perform a takeoff on an entire building information model (BIM) in just minutes through integration of 2D and 3D design data.
- Greater flexibility than typical databases or spreadsheets-Perform interactive examination of 3D models for material cost estimating purposes.
- Dynamic counting-Count and quantify design data quickly and easily.
- More efficient manual takeoff-Supports the takeoff of JPG, TIF, PDF, and other "nonintelligent" image formats.
- Share, query, and clarify-Generate quantities linked to specific objects. Mark up and "round-trip" your comments.
- Faster and more insightful quantity reports-Create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports quickly and easily.
- Autodesk Quantity Takeoff Software Brochure 1072kb PDF file
- Autodesk Quantity Takeoff Software System Requirements 111kb PDF file
- Autodesk Quantity Takeoff Software FAQ 149kb PDF file
Tips & Techniques
Let’s take a quick break from the BIM LOD Series for a very important issue…and then we…
In my last few posts about BIM, I took a quick look at the definition of BIM and how BIM is an integrated…
While you never know for sure which decision is the best, according to Murphy’s Law we will always…
So much goes into the idea of Digital Prototyping, though it’s really a simple concept—try to validate…