Ensure maximum uptime and productivity with MasterGraphics’ Support Programs
At MasterGraphics, our goal is to help you get more from your design technology investment—from your people, your data and your workflow process. MasterGraphics Support programs can match your needs with the appropriate level of assistance. To that end, MasterGraphics offers a variety of support options to suit your needs:
- Project (Advanced) Support
- Application (Core) Support
- Functional (Basic) Support*
- Data Management Server Support (see below)
- Time/Materials-Based Phone Support (see below)
All CAD software purchases come with 30 days of free installation support (term begins after the software has been shipped).
Enrollment and attendance at any CAD training also comes with 30 days of free Application Support (term begins after completion of class)
If you do not select one of the MasterGraphics Support programs above, we also offer Phone Support on a T/M (Time & Materials) basis of $125 per hour.
Data Management Support is also available from DataWorks MGI, a division of MasterGraphics. Options include:
- Autodesk Vault Server Support
- Vault Server Preventative Maintenance (either semi-annually or annually)
- Backup Utility Updates
- And more
Autodesk Product Support directly from the software company is also available. Please visit the Autodesk website for more details.
For more information, call one of our Account Managers at (800) 873.7238 or click here to request more information
* Direct support for the Basic / Functional Support offering is delivered & supported by Global eTraining (GeT): pioneers in online training
- Support File Upload Instructions 362kb PDF file