AutoCAD 2017 Update for 2016 Users
Recommended Course Length: 1 day*
Class Hours: 8:30-4:30
8 AIA Learning Units
This course is run on a “by request” basis.
Learn to cut your revision time down by taking advantage of the new parametric drawing tools. You will learn techniques of working with geometric and dimensional constraints. You will learn the advantages of the new command enhancements including changes to the dynamic blocks, dimensions, and hatching updates. Class will cover changes in output and in customization.
After attending this course, you will be able to utilize and understand the new features and enhancements of the AutoCAD 2017 update.
Who Should Attend
Those who currently utilize AutoCAD 2016 and are interested in exploring the AutoCAD 2017 updates.
Each Student Receives
- A Student Guide for use in the classroom*
- Telephone support on class topics for 30 days
- Certificate of completion
- AIA Learning Units for AIA members
* If desired, training materials may be purchased separately for use as a reference guide outside the classroom. Cost varies by title, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
It is recommended that the student have a working knowledge of:
- A recent version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- AutoCAD Level 1 most current version or equivalent experience.
- AutoCAD Update class if coming from a previous version of AutoCAD.
- Drafting, design, or engineering experience.
- Interface and General Enhancements
- Object Selection and Grouping
- Multi-Functional Grips
- Command Enhancements
- 3D Modeling
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes.
*Note: The course topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.