AutoCAD Architecture Level 1
Recommended Course Length: 3 days*
Cost: Call for pricing
This class is run on a “by request basis”.
32 AIA Credits
Who Should Attend
Architects, designers, facilities planners, drafters, plumbing & HVAC contractors, and others needing to work with construction documents generated with AutoCAD Architecture. This is an excellent class for new hires, for those who are first going to AutoCAD Architecture or for those who are returning users.
The primary objective of this course is to teach the student the basic commands necessary for architectural design and drafting using AutoCAD Architecture.
Each Student Receives
- A student guide for use in the classroom*
- Telephone support on class topics for 30 days
- Certificate of completion
- AIA Learning Units for AIA members
*If desired, training materials may be purchased separately for use as a reference guide outside the classroom. Cost varies by title, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Working knowledge of a recent version of the Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- This course is designed for the user with a solid background in a current version of AutoCAD.
- Drafting, design or engineering
- Creating basic floor plans with walls, doors, and windows
- Creating specialty objects, such as column or ceiling grids, stairs & railing
- Adding roofs and floor slabs
- An introduction to Projects and the Project Navigator
- Adding furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Creating details
- Showing elevations, sections, and perspectives
- Marks, tags & schedules, and other documentation
*Note: The course topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes