Autodesk 3ds Max: Design Visualization
Recommended Course Length: 2 days*
Class Hours: 8:30-4:30
16 AIA Learning Units
This is an introductory course providing the fundamentals for importing models from a variety of software platforms, applying materials, setting lighting and producing still image renderings for product and architectural visualization.
Who Should Attend
Architects, game developers, design visualization professionals, visual effects artists and others wanting an introductory course on how to create highly customized 3d visualizations, and rendering for games, film, television, and design visualization. This is an excellent class for new hires, for those who are first going to Autodesk 3ds Max / 3ds Max Design or for those who are returning users.
Each Student Receives
- A student guide for use in the classroom*
- Telephone support on class topics for 30 days
- Certificate of completion
- AIA Learning Units for AIA members
* If desired, training materials may be purchased separately for use as a reference guide outside the classroom. Cost varies by title, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
It is recommended that the student have a working knowledge of:
- A recent version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Any 3D CAD design product background
- Before starting the course, you should have drafting, design, or engineering experience.
This class can be taken independently or one of a three part series. The three classes include:
- Autodesk 3ds Max / 3ds Max Design: Visualization
- Autodesk 3ds Max /3ds Max Design: Modeling
- Autodesk 3ds Max / 3ds Max Design: Animation
- Specialized consulting can be tailored to fit your company’s specific needs.
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes.
*Note: The course topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.