Autodesk Navisworks® Level 2: Presenter
Recommended Course Length: 1 day*
Class Hours: 8:30-4:30
This class goes beyond the main features and functionality of Autodesk Navisworks. You will learn how to apply and manage materials and lighting to your drawings. You will learn how to work with the background to obtain your desired effects. The class includes how to render and output animations. This class includes how to personalize your working environment. Upon completion of this class, you will have mastered different techniques to work with materials, lighting, and background to obtain the best results.
Who Should Attend
This course is meant for experienced Autodesk Navisworks users.
Each Student Receives
- A student guide for use in the classroom*
- Telephone support on class topics for 30 days
- Certificate of completion
- AIA Learning Units for AIA members
* If desired, training materials may be purchased separately for use as a reference guide outside the classroom. Cost varies by title, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
It is recommended that the student has taken the Autodesk Navisworks Level 1 class or have equivalent experience.
- The Presenter Window and Tabbed Panes
- Presenter Tabs
- Apply Materials to Model Items
- Adding Lighting Effects to a Scene
- Adding Background Effects
- Rendering Effects
- Outputting Animations (Videos)
Presenter Advanced Features
- Editing and Managing Materials
- Rename and Manage Materials
- Advanced Material Editing
- Ground Planes
- Individual Light Effects
- Image-Based Lighting
- Environment Backgrounds and Reflections
- Custom Environments
- Editing a File for Image-based Lighting
- Editing a File for a Background Environment
- Importing Image Files into Presenter
- Light Scattering
- RPC (Rich Photorealistic Content)
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes.
*Note: The course topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.