Civil 3D Earthwork
Recommended Course Length: 1/2 Day
Class Hours: 8:30-12:30*
*This Class is Online Only.
4 AIA Learning Units
Learn how to calculate project design cut/fill volume and other material volume calculations.
This focused class covers creating volume calculations from surface to surface comparison or from corridor cross-section areas. Attendees will learn how to use sample lines, how to calculate material lists, and to create section views that include section volume tables.
Who Should Attend
Those that need to calculate earthwork for site or road design projects.
It is recommended that the student have a working knowledge of:
- Civil 3D Basics or current use of Civil 3D
- Comparison surface volume calculations
- Creating comparative volume calculation reports and tables
- Average end area volume cacluations
- Create sample lines
- Calculate material volumes
- Create material volumes reports and tables
- Create material volume section views
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes.
*Note: The course topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.