Civil 3D Plan Production
Recommended Course Length: 1 Day
Class Hours: 8:30-4:30
8 AIA Learning Units
Learn how to create plan/profile sheet sets and section sheets.
This focused class covers creation of plan/profile sheets and cross-section sheets. Attendees will learn how to create view frames, create sheets, create multiple section views, create section view sheets, and how to use the sheet set manager to manage these plan/production sheets.
Who Should Attend
Those involved in the sheet set creation process.
It is recommended that the student have a working knowledge of:
- Civil 3D Basics or current use of Civil 3D
- Plan-profile and section sheet templates
- Create view frames
- Create sheets for plan/profile or plan only
- Create multiple section views
- Create section sheets
- Sheet Set Manager and sheet sets
- Publishing from Sheet Set Manager
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes.
*Note: The course topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.