The most convenient and efficient way to
design skills and
Ready to Log into eTraining?
This innovative eTraining solution is available 24/7 and provides a viable and important complement to the traditional MasterGraphics classroom training. In addition to the comprehensive and accurate content consistently offered through MasterGraphics, eTraining students can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling to ensure work schedules remain the priority
- Interactive and engaging methodology for increased retention
- All learning methods are accommodated: visual, auditory and hands-on
- Competency-based progress to ensure understanding of topics
- Cost-effective, as courses are not limited to class sizes or start dates
- Learning coaches to monitor progress and promote completion
- Customized courses are available
Because our eTraining is interactive and hands-on, users will need the corresponding Autodesk software installed on their computer to get the most out of the courses.
EDUCATORS: Ask your MasterGraphics Education Account Manager about eTraining discounts.
All courses cover "The Complete Guide" for the corresponding software. See the brochure below for course details / topics.
- AutoCAD 2013
AutoCAD 2012 course is also available
- Autodesk Inventor 2013
Autodesk Inventor 2012 course is also available
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2013
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2013
2012 versions are also available for the Revit courses above
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 course is also available
- Autodesk Navisworks 2013
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013
- Global eTraining Overview Brochure 2734kb PDF file