Revit Architecture Level 1
Course Length: 4 days*
Class Hours: 8:30 – 4:30
32 AIA Learning Units
Revit Architecture is a powerful parametric 3D modeling program for designing buildings. In this course you will learn the basics of building full 3D architectural project models. You will work through all design phases of creating, importing and linking files. Course concludes with detailing and preparing documents for printing. The class focuses on basic tools that the majority of users will need to work with Revit Architecture.
Autodesk Revit classes are built for productivity and efficiency. Students will learn conceptual design, importing and linking of files as well as the creation of all components for the basic building model. Special focus will be placed on creating walls, dimensions and other annotation. Students will conclude with learning to detail and how to setup their construction documents for printing.
Who Should Attend
Our Revit classes are for architects, designers, facilities planners, drafters and others who need to work with construction documents generated with Revit. This is an excellent class for new hires, for those who are using Revit for the first time or for those who are returning users looking for a refresher.
Each Student Receives
- A student guide for use in the classroom*
- Telephone support on class topics for 30 days
- Certificate of completion
- AIA Learning Units for AIA members
* If desired, training materials may be purchased separately for use as a reference guide outside the classroom. Cost varies by title, please contact email@example.com for details.
- Working knowledge of a recent version of the Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Drafting, design, or engineering experience.
- Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
- Basic Drawing and Modify Tools
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Modeling Walls
- Working with Doors and Windows
- Working with Curtain Walls
- Working with Views
- Adding Components
- Modeling Floors
- Modeling Ceilings
- Modeling Roofs
- Vertical Circulation
- Creating Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Adding Tags and Schedules
- Creating Details
*Note: Revit class topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees. MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes.