Subassembly Composer Basics
Recommended Course Length: 1/2 Day
Class Hours: 8:30-12:30
8 AIA Learning Units
Learn how to create and edit basic customer subassemblies.
This focused class covers the creation of basic custom subassemblies. Attendees will learn how to create basic geometry, how to create parameters and targets, how to combine parts into an easy to read workflow, and how to import the custom subassembly into Civil 3D.
Who Should Attend
Those that are creating custom subassemblies for use in Civil 3D corridors.
It is recommended that the student have a working knowledge of:
- Civil 3D Basics or current use of Civil 3D
- Navigation of the dashboard
- Planning the subassembly
- Creating parameters and targets
- Construction of the subassembly
- Import the subassembly into Civil 3D
- Testing the subassembly in Civil 3D
- Editing the subassembly in Subassembly Composer
*Course length and cost are based on a minimum of four attendees MasterGraphics reserves the right to cancel classes.
*Note: The course topics are a guideline and class topics may be modified by the instructor based upon the class flow.